- Tour by small group of 8 persons maxi
- Transport by minibus guaranteed / Reduced times of travel
- Total duration of the Tour : 11h
- GENERAL INFORMATIONS FOR ALL OUR LOIRE CASTLES TOURS
- Departure : 7:15 a.m. from your hotel or apartment
- Not Included : Entrance tickets to the castles
- Option : Pick up and Drop off to your hotel
Child -3 years old
If you are accompanied by children under 3 years thank you to specify it in your order or contact us.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
This excursion will make you travelling through Champagne region and its capital: Rheims. After Cathedral visit, you could discover the cellars of some of the most famous Champagne fields. Visits and Champagne tasting included.
- Departure from Paris at 8:00 a.m.
- Arrival to Rheims around 10:00 a.m. – Rheims Cathedral visit with commentaries from our guide
- At 11:00 a.m. commented visit of Mumm or Pommery cellars (depends on the availabilities) with a tasting of Champagne
- Free time to visit on your own Rheims,
- Discovery of the “Phare de vernezay” and its wine museum, along with a champagne tasting
- On the way back to Paris, stopover to discover the charming and picturesque village : Hautvillers
- Return to Paris at 7:00 p.m
RHEIMS, CHAMPAGNE CAPITAL AND CEREMONIAL CITY
Ceremonial city and capital of Champagne region, Rheims is wonderfull for its historical heritage and its famous and prestigious wine: Champagne.
Rheims Cathedral :
You will visit the Rheims Cathedral, the city’s most beautiful monument and one of the foremost achievement of 13th century Gothic art. This masterpiece is the place where most of kings of France were crownded.
STOPOVER IN HAUTVILLERS VILLAGE
On the way back to Paris, we will make a stop in the charming village called Hautvillers. Hautvillers is a place where the monk Dom Pérignon, discovered, during the 18th century, the method and way to make Champagne