- Tour by small group of 8 persons maxi
- Transport by minibus guaranteed / Reduced times of travel
- Total duration of the Tour : 12h
Book your Tour
- GENERAL INFORMATIONS FOR ALL OUR LOIRE CASTLES TOURS
- Departure : 7:15 a.m. from your hotel or apartment
- Not Included : Entrance tickets to the castles
- Option : Pick up and Drop off to your hotel
Child -3 years old
If you are accompanied by children under 3 years thank you to specify it in your order or contact us.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Discover Bruges, a famous medieval city, also called “the little Venice of the North”. During the tour, you will enjoy the city’s grace and beauty. You will be surprised by the region of the Flanders with its specific architecture, colourful charm, art of living and its hundred year old traditions.
BRUGES VISIT “THE VENICE OF THE NORTH”
Bruges is located in Belgium. Classified as part of UNESCO Heritage, the city of Bruges is well-known as “the little Venice of the North ” because of its numerous canals which cross the city.
Nowadays, Bruges testifies to the Flemish Art through its historical centre and numerous museums and tourist sites. During your pedestrian tour, you will discover “le Beffroi, la Grand’Place, la Basilique Saint-Sang , le Béguinage, … ” Another way to enjoy the charm of the city is one hour cruise on its famous canals. During the winter, the cruise is replaced by a visit of the gothic style town hall. At last, you will have free time to stroll through the colourful lanes and places of interest and you will look for typical specialities from Bruges such as chocolates…